The Oregon Resource and Technology Development Fund (ORTDF) emerged in 1985 when the Oregon Legislature chartered its mission of business building in the areas of natural resources, advanced electronic and technical industries, emerging fields of biotechnical and biomedical sciences, and to provide managerial assistance to emerging traded sector enterprises.
What does ORTDF stand for?
ORTDF stands for Oregon Resource and Technology Development Fund (est. 1985; Portland, OR)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Orthodox Aid (Finnish)
- Observatoire Régional des Transports en Bretagne (French: Regional Transport Observatory in Britain)
- Office de Radiodiffusion-Télévision du Benin (French: Benin Radio-TV Office)
- Object Real-Time Communications (computer community group)
- Old Republic Title Company
- Ontario Rehabilitation Technology Consortium (Canada)
- Operational Readiness Training Complex
- Organizational Readiness Training Center (US Army; Professional Education Center; Little Rock, AR)
- Overall Roadmap Technology Characteristics (International Technology Roadmap for Semiconductors)
- Office of Recreation and Tourism Development (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign; est. 1995)
- Oak Ridge Technical Enterprises Corp.
- Ontario Round Table on Environment and Economy (Canada)
- Oak Ridge Thermal Ellipsoid Plot Program (molecular modeling)
- Orchestrated Rise to Fall (music blog)
- Organisation de Radiodiffusion et Television Française
- Orbiter Return to Flight Working Group
- Offensive Rating (basketball)
- Online Regional Travel Group (UK travel agent)
- Orthodox (German)
- Old Republic Title Holding Company (California)