What does OQEM stand for?
OQEM stands for Oregon Quality Education Model (adequacy funding/outcomes)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ontario Quebec Club Grand Prix (Canada)
- Ontario Quebec Crown Victoria Organization (Canada)
- Odor Quality Discrimination
- On-Quality Delivery
- Objective Quality Evidence
- Optical and Quantum Electronics (journal)
- Oral Qualifying Examination (education)
- Organization for Quality Education
- Outgoing Quality Evaluation
- Output Queueing Emulator
- Orkney Quality Food and Drink (est. 1993; Scotland, UK)
- Office of Quality Growth (Georgia)
- Ontario-Quebec Grain Farmers Coalition (Canadian Federation of Agriculture; Canada)
- Ohio Quarter Horse Association
- Oklahoma Quarter Horse Association (Bethany, OK)
- Oklahoma Quarter Horse Racing Association
- Office of Quality Improvement (University of Wisconsin)
- Offset Quality Initiative (est. 2007)
- Oilsands Quest Inc. (Canada)
- OmegaQuest, Inc.