Attorney Dan Meek, head of the Oregon Public Power Coalition and leader of the effort to make PGE a public utility, said Goldschmidt's decision might make it easier for Texas Pacific to get approval to buy PGE from Enron, because of the conflict involving Diana Goldschmidt.
What does OPPC stand for?
OPPC stands for Oregon Public Power Coalition (Portland, OR)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OPPC
We have 5 other meanings of OPPC in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Program Policy Analysis and Government Accountability (Florida)
- Opposing Army
- Office of Planning, Program Analysis and Support (Connecticut)
- Organic Producers and Processors Association of Zambia
- Office of Policy Planning and Budget (US DHHS)
- Office of Programme Planning, Budget and Accounts (UN)
- Organisme Professionnel de Prévention du Bâtiment et des Travaux Public (French: Professional Organisation for the Prevention of Construction and Public Works; est. 1947)
- Oak Park Photography Club (Illinois)
- Ohio Pork Producers Council
- Orange Park Presbyterian Church
- Orland Park Prayer Center
- Overlake Park Presbyterian Church (Bellevue, WA)
- Office of Pollution Prevention and Compliance Assistance (Pennsylvania)
- Office of Policy and Program Development (Food Safety and Inspection Service; USDA)
- Office of Principal Preparation and Development (Chicago, IL)
- Office of Project Planning and Design (California)
- Oklahoma Partnership for Public Deliberation
- Omaha Public Power District
- Orland Park Police Department (Illinois)
- Office of Policy Program Development and Evaluation