The 2-year accord, negotiated by the Oregon Public Employees Union (Local 503 of the Service Employees) also provides for a 3-percent pay raise effective immediately and a 4.
What does OPEU stand for?
OPEU stands for Oregon Public Employees Union
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of OPEU in our Acronym Attic
- Organización de Productores de Pesca Industrial (Portuguese Industrial Fisheries Producers' Organization)
- Operational Management, Erp- and Scm-Systems
- Oil Protection and Emission System Test (petrochemistry)
- Office for Professional Education and Technology (Switzerland)
- Organisations for the Promotion of Energy Technologies
- Organization, Personnel Equipment, and Training
- Outdoor Power Equipment Technician
- Oyster Pond Environmental Trust (Woods Hole, MA)
- Online Physical Exam Teaching Assistant
- Ontario Photonics Education and Training Association (Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thompson Eugene Ludicrous union proposal The proposal by the Oregon public employees union on how and where to cut the budget is laughable.
Oregon employees settle after 8-day strike The first major strike by employees of the State of Oregon ended when members of the Oregon Public Employees Union agreed to a contract running to June 30, 1989.
City leaders remain in negotiations with the city's largest union, the Oregon Public Employees Union, which also has been asked to give up inflation-based raises.
The Oregon Public Employees Union and the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees, which represent about 40 percent of the city's 442 full-time employees, are being asked to forgo cost-of- living increases.
Springfield is in contract negotiations with its largest bargaining group, the Oregon Public Employees Union, and with the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees, both of which are being asked to make the concession, City Manager Gino Grimaldi said.
Springfield is in contract negotiations with its largest bargaining group, the Oregon Public Employees Union and with the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees, both of which are being asked to make the concession, City Manager Gino Grimaldi said.
As it now stands, Oregon is one of five states in the country that allow unlimited contributions, such as the $150,000 check a manufacturers' trade group wrote to Supreme Court candidate Jack Roberts this spring and the $469,964 the Oregon Public Employees Union gave Gov.