6 /PRNewswire/ -- The Oregon Public Affairs Network (OPAN) today announced that it has secured two major donations to ensure that Oregon citizens finally have direct access -- through television and the Internet -- to major proceedings of their state government.
What does OPAN stand for?
OPAN stands for Oregon Public Affairs Network (Salem, OR)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OPAN
We have 5 other meanings of OPAN in our Acronym Attic
- Opes Prime Asset Management (Singapore)
- Organic Producers Association of Manitoba (Manitoba, Canada)
- Olympic Peninsula American Motors Club (Bremerton, WA)
- Operational Amplifier
- Orange Park Acres Mutual Water Company (California)
- Obesity, Physical Activity, and Nutrition (educational program; New Mexico)
- Ohio Patient Action Network (lobbyist group)
- Older People and Ageing Research and Development Network (Wales, UK)
- On Pins and Needles
- Opus Pro Animalibus et Natura (Lithuanian animal welfare organization)
- Agency for the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons in Latin America & the Caribbean
- Operational Analysis
- Office of Patents and New Technology (US NASA)
- Open Air Over (motors)
- Organization of Parish Administrative Officials (Louisiana)
- Office of Policy Analysis and Planning (Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation; Canada)
- On Premises Accreditation Program
- Onomasia Proelefseos Anoteras Piotitos (Esperanto: Appellation of Origin of Superior Quality; wine classification)
- Operational Performance Acceptance Procedures
- Other Project-Affected People (dam construction)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Conference Call SFM137 11/06/2000 15:00 r n bc-OR-Intel-Willamette (PORTLAND) Intel and Willamette University Providing Critical Tools for Start-Up Of Oregon Public Affairs Network LAM039A 11/06/2000 16:41 r f bc-OR-WellMed-Wireless /C O R R E C T I O N -- WellMed, Inc.
Olsen, president of the Oregon Public Affairs Network (OPAN), announced today that Pamplin Broadcasting has pledged $25,000 towards the creation of a new TV and internet broadcasting service to provide gavel-to-gavel coverage of important state government proceedings and related events.