The company has agreed to acquire a 50 percent interest in Waterside Shops from an affiliate of Oregon PERS (Oregon PERS) on a pari passu basis with an affiliate of The Forbes Company.
What does OPRI stand for?
OPRI stands for Oregon PERS (Public Employees Retirement System) Retirees, Inc. (est. 1991; Oregon)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OPRI
- Older Persons Reference Group (Australia)
- Organisational Psychology Research Group (Monash University; Australia)
- Oxygenated Fuels Program Reformulated Gasoline
- Occlusion Pressure Response to Hypercapnia
- Office of Parks, Recreation, and Historic Preservation (New York)
- Office de Protection contre les Radiations Ionisantes
- Office de Protection contre les Rayonnements Ionisants (French: Office for Protection against Ionizing Radiation)
- Office of Public Road Inquiries (US DOT)
- Oil Palm Research Institute (est. 1964; Ghana)
- Optical Polymer Research, Inc. (Medina, OH)
- Outer Membrane Protein I
- Operational Risk
- Oblastni Plan Rozvoje Lesu (Czech: Regional Plans of Forest Development; various locations)
- Orient Petroleum Resources Limited (Nigeria)
- On-board Replaceable Module
- Oracle Project Resource Management
- Oriented Probabilistic Relational Model
- Orissa Poverty Reduction Mission (India)
- Oscillation Power Range Monitor (Nuclear Power)
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center (Kansas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As of mid-June, Oregon PERS reported $58 billion in assets compared to its Great Recession low of $41.
Credit Suisse and Oregon PERS assume no obligation to update these forward-looking statements to reflect actual results, changes in assumptions or changes in other factors affecting such forward-looking statements.
Guest speaker David Reinhard works for the Public Affairs Counsel, which represents Oregon PERS Retirees Inc.
ECO Northwest's 2007 report described the Oregon PERS plan as among the most solidly financed plans in America.
presents insurance talk Zue Matchett, program manager of the Oregon PERS insurance program, will speak to the Lane County Association of PERS Retirees at Campbell Senior Center, 155 High St.
Ex-legislative counsel to talk about state PERS Kathleen Beaufait, president of Oregon PERS Retirees Inc.
For example, the Oregon PERS Retirees is reporting $43,408; the Oregon Restaurant PAC, $63,961; and the Oregon Medical PAC $140,695.