The congressman also noted testing conducted by the Oregon Occupational Safety and Health Division and by the Oregon Health and Science University found the two products contained between 6% and 12% formaldehyde.
What does OR-OSHA stand for?
OR-OSHA stands for Oregon Occupational Safety and Health Division
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Owyhee River (Snake River; various locations)
- Oxygen Reduction
- Conventional Radiology and Picture Archiving and Communication Systems
- Occupational Research And Analysis
- Operations Readiness & Assurance (UK)
- Operations, Research, And Facilities
- Oahu Railway and Land Company (former railway)
- Office of Regulations and Rulings (US GAO)
- Office of Response and Restoration (NOAA)
- Odds Ratios Based on Logistic Regression
- Operational Requirements/Military Characteristics
- Operations Research/Systems Analysis
- O'Reilly Associates (various organizations)
- Obligations Remboursables en Actions (French: Bonds Reimbursable in Shares)
- Obsolete or Redundant Acronym (humor)
- Office of Ratepayers Advocates (California)
- Office of Regional Affairs
- Office of Regulatory Affairs
- Office of Rent Administration (New York)
- Office of Research Affairs
Samples in periodicals archive:
A free workshop presented by Oregon Occupational Safety and Health Division.
SHARP, the Safety and Health Achievement Recognition Program, is a partnership between Oregon Occupational Safety and Health Division (Oregon OSHA) and employers committed to creating optimal occupational safety and health programs.