Misener served as a member of the board of directors of the American Association of Colleges of Nursing and was a founding board member of the Oregon Nursing Leadership Council.
What does ONLC stand for?
ONLC stands for Oregon Nursing Leadership Council (est. 2000)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ONLC
We have 1 other meaning of ONLC in our Acronym Attic
- On Line
- Orange and Lemons (band; Philippines)
- Order of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Ohio Nursery and Landscape Association
- Oklahoma Native Language Association (est. 1996)
- Oklahoma Nursery and Landscape Association (est. 1926)
- Old North Londoners' Association (UK)
- Organismo Nacional de Loterías y Apuestas del Estado (Spain)
- Ontario Native Literacy Coalition (Canadian Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities)
- Oregon Nikkei Legacy Center (Portland, OR)
- Oregon New Lawyers Division (Tigard, OR)
- Ogaden National Liberation Front
- Ohio National Life Insurance Company (Cincinnati, OH; also seen as ONLIC)
- Ohio National Life Insurance Company (Cincinnati, OH; also seen as ONLI)
- Online Certificate of Authenticity (autograph authenticity system)
- Oceanside National Little League (New York)
- Office of Natural Lands Management (New Jersey Office of Natural Lands Management)
- Office of Navajo Labor Relations (founded 1971)
- On-Line System
- Overall Neuropathy Limitations Scale (neuroscience)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Oregon Nursing Leadership Council composed the "ONLC Strategic Plan, Solutions to Oregon's Nursing Shortage," detailing five specific goals aimed at transforming nursing education, delivery and decision and policy making.
The Oregon Center for Nursing (OCN), launched by the Oregon Nursing Leadership Council in January 2002 and comprised of representatives from five major nursing organizations, has set out to correct these imbalances in gender and ethnicity.
The Oregon Center for Nursing is a non-profit organization established by the Oregon Nursing Leadership Council in 2001 as a strategy for dealing with Oregon's severe nursing shortage.