Caldwell was active in the journalism community, having served as president of the Oregon Newspaper Publishers Association, the Oregon Newspaper Foundation and the Western Oregon chapter of the Society of Professional Journalists.
What does ONPA stand for?
ONPA stands for Oregon Newspaper Publishers Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ONPA
- Omega Natural Polarity (India)
- Omron Network Products (Pleasanton, CA)
- One Nation Party
- One Night Process
- Open Network Provision(ing)
- Operation Na Pali (gaming)
- Optical Network Protector (Delaire)
- Organized Noize Productions, Inc.
- Orthotics and Prosthetics
- Ohio News Photographers Association (Akron, OH)
- Oregon Nutrition Policy Alliance (est. 2004)
- Office National de Publication et Communication (France)
- Open Notes Picture Database
- Oficina Nacional de Procesos Electorales (Spanish: National Office of Electoral Processes; Peru)
- Ontario Network for the Prevention of Elder Abuse (Canada)
- Office of the National Education Primary Commission (Thailand)
- Omega Nu Phi Educational Center (Houston, TX)
- Operational Nuclear Planning Group
- Ortho-Nitrophenyl-Galactopyranoside (chemistry)
- Ontario Non Profit Housing Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Baker, 49, has worked as a reporter for The Register-Guard since 2002, covering a range of beats and winning a wide variety of journalism awards from the Oregon Newspaper Publishers Association and the Society of Professional Journalists Pacific Northwest chapter.
Byline: The Register-Guard The Register-Guard won the overall General Excellence Award and seven first-place awards in this year's Better Newspaper Contest held by the Oregon Newspaper Publishers Association.
Kroger and the Oregon Newspaper Publishers Association will embark next year on a series of public meetings to identify weaknesses and possible improvements to Oregon's public records and meetings laws.
Originally, it would have declared such records confidential - a move supported by gun rights groups but opposed by public records advocates, including the Oregon Newspaper Publishers Association.
The newspaper quoted the Oregon Newspaper Publishers Association attorney, who said ordinances were not proper topics for closed sessions.
According to the Oregon Newspaper Publishers Association, the Springfield News has 4,211 paid subscribers.
publisher of The Register-Guard in Eugene, has been inducted into the Oregon Newspaper Publishers Association Hall of Fame.