an Associate Scientist and the Interim Chief of the Division of Reproductive & Developmental Sciences at the Oregon National Primate Research Center located at Oregon Health & Science University; and
What does ONPRC stand for?
ONPRC stands for Oregon National Primate Research Center (Oregon Health & Science University)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Office of News and Public Information (National Academies; Washington, DC)
- Originating Numeric Plan Indicator
- Organización de Naciones y Pueblos Indígenas en Argentina (Spanish: Organization of Nations and Indigenous Peoples in Argentina)
- Organización Nacional de Los Pueblos Indígenas de Argentina (Spanish: National Organization of Indigenous Peoples of Argentina)
- Orchestre National des Pays de la Loire (French: National Orchestra of the Loire Country)
- Office of Nutritional Products Labeling and Dietary Supplements (US Food and Drug Administration)
- Other Not-for-Profit Organizations
- Office of Nutrition Policy and Promotion (Canada)
- Office National des Produits Pharmaceutiques et Chimiques du Niger (French)
- Ohio Network of Physician Recruiters (Columbus, OH)
- Oklahoma Native Plant Society (est. 1986)
- Operation of the National Park System
- Odessa National Polytechnic University (Ukraine)
- Order of Nurses of Quebec (Canada)
- Overall Nutritional Quality Index
- Oboz Narodowo Radykalny (Polish: National Radical Camp)
- Office for Nuclear Regulation (UK)
- Office of National Reconstruction (Jamaica)
- Office of Naval Research
- Ontario Northland Railway
Samples in periodicals archive:
The gibbon genome fills the gap between Old World Monkeys like macaques and baboons and the great apes, said the study leader, primate genomics expert Lucia Carbone of the Oregon Health & Science University and the Oregon National Primate Research Center.
an associate scientist in the Division of Neuroscience at OHSU's Oregon National Primate Research Center, induced mice to contract a disease called experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis, or EAE, which is very similar to MS in humans.
is a senior staff member in the Division of Neuroscience, Oregon National Primate Research Center and an assistant professor in the Department of Molecular and Medical Genetics, both at the Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, Oregon.
Researchers at the Oregon National Primate Research Center created two colonies of embryonic stem cells from embryos cloned from the DNA of an adult male rhesus macaque monkey.
Larry Sherman at the Oregon National Primate Research Center, Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU).
The breakthrough was made by scientists at Oregon Health and Science University and the Oregon National Primate Research Center (ONPRC).
The VGTI researchers tested their vaccine candidate in rhesus macaque monkeys at the Oregon National Primate Research Center using a monkey form of HIV called Simian Immunodeficiency Virus (SIV).