19) The range of the Oregon Junco complex extends along the west coast of North America from Alaska into Martir Mountains in Baja California.
What does ORJU stand for?
ORJU stands for Oregon Junco (bird species Junco hyemalis)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Operational Readiness Inspection Test
- Organización Regional Interamericana de Trabajadores
- Origin of Transfer
- Ohio Research Institute for Transportation and the Environment
- Origin of Vegetative Replication
- Osservatorio Regionale Immigrazione Veneto (Italian: Regional Immigration Observatory Veneto; Veneto, Italy)
- Ophthalmology Review Journal (est. 1995)
- Orija (language)
- Organização Republicana da Juventude Angolana (Angolan Republican Youth Organization)
- Osaka Rakers Jazz Orchestra
- Cork, Ireland - Cork (Airport Code)
- Octopus Rhodopsin Kinase (genetics)
- Office Removal Kit (Microsoft Windows Deployment Tool)
- Office Resource Kit (Microsoft)
- Order of Random Knights
- Ordu Kaynakta Ayristirma Projesi
- Oak Ridge Kennel Club (Oak Ridge, TN)
- Oude Rooms Katholieke Ziekenhuis (Dutch: Old Roman Catholic Hospital; Groningen, Netherlands)
- Journal for Oto-Rhino-Laryngology and its related specialties
- Office of Residential Life (various universities)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And the little Oregon juncos (which I had always called chickadees until my kid, primed by the Field Guide to Western Birds that his teacher had loaned him, corrected my error) hushed their veet-veeting and hung motionless in the vinemaple branches, puffed up in red-orange sun as though warding off a cold November wind.
``Then there are always the species that are here all the time: black-and-white acorn woodpeckers, Oregon juncos and towhees.