The Oregon Judicial Information Network (OJIN) traditionally linked 70 remote sites to its network backbone using a multitude of traditional leased-line T1s.
What does OJIN stand for?
OJIN stands for Oregon Judicial Information Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OJIN
- Ottawa Jewish Historical Society (Ottawa, Canada)
- Overbrook Junior High School (Lindenwold, NJ)
- Ohio Jury Instructions
- Old Joe Infirmary (action figure Internet retailer)
- On the Job Injury
- Ontario Justice International
- Open Java Interface
- Open JVM Integration
- Overlay Journal Infrastructure for Meteorological Sciences (UK)
- Online Journal of Issues in Nursing
- Office of Justice Information Systems (Division of Criminal Justice Services; New York)
- Oregon Judicial Information System
- Office of Juvenile Justice
- Om Jai Jagadish (movie)
- Ottawa Junior Jazz Band (Nepean, Ontario, Canada)
- Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (federal agency)
- Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Program (Northern Mariana Islands)
- Office of Juvenile Justice Programs (US Department of Justice)
- Office of Juvenile Justice Services (various locations)
- Online Journal of Justice Studies
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although the attorney general's lawsuit against Unto Infinity was not available to the public, this brief summary appears on the Oregon Judicial Information Network, an official website of the state Judicial Department : "complaint breach of fiduciary duties, unjust enrichment, appointment of receiver, not subject to mandatory arbitration.
OPENonline president and CEO Glenn Jacobs said Oregon-based businesses will find the system particularly powerful because it has a direct, real-time link to OJIN, the Oregon Judicial Information Network, which houses statewide court records, including criminal and civil offense information.