The Oregon coalition - composed of groups including Associated Oregon Industries, the Oregon Farm Bureau Federation, the Oregon Association of Nurseries, the Oregon Home Builders Association and the Oregon Dairy Farmers Association - says its members would have to deal with the fallout from a flawed E-Verify system, including the loss of legitimate employees.
What does OHBA stand for?
OHBA stands for Oregon Home Builders Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OHBA
We have 1 other meaning of OHBA in our Acronym Attic
- On Hand Balance
- Online Hotel Booking
- Online Hotels Budapest
- Orkney Health Board (National Health Service; Scotland, UK)
- Otago Harbour Board (New Zealand port authority)
- Otto Hahn Bibliothek (German: Otto Hahn Library)
- Overhead Bin (air travel)
- Ohio Historic Bridge Association (est. 1960)
- Ontario Home Builders' Association (Canada)
- Oregon Hispanic Bar Association
- Organic Horticulture Business Alliance (Houston, TX)
- Oxfords Hospitals' Broadcasting Association
- Old Home Bulletin Board (Haibane Renmei-related forum)
- Online Home-Based Business
- Orchestre d'Harmonie de Boulogne-Billancourt (French orchestra)
- Oak Hill Baptist Church
- Oak Hill Bowls Club (UK)
- Oklahoma Heritage Book Center
- Outer Hebrides Broadcasting Corporation (Naked Video comedy series)
- Oman Hereditary Blood Disorder Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's best management practices," said John Chandler, CEO of the Oregon Home Builders Association.
Mike Gansen, owner of Gansen Construction and past president of the Oregon Home Builders Association, thinks Duy is right to be circumspect about the latest housing permit numbers.
While some developers opposed the tax, it passed in the Legislature with the backing of the state's largest home-builder group, the Oregon Home Builders Association.
Gansen, a Eugene-area builder who was recently installed as president of the Oregon Home Builders Association, said he, too, has seen some encouraging signs in his industry in recent weeks.
The Legislature authorized the tax last spring after the Oregon Home Builders Association endorsed the bill.
Outside Eugene, support for HB 3337, introduced by Springfield lawmakers at the request of the Oregon Home Builders Association, is nearly universal.
Now comes a proposed change in state law - initially drafted by the Oregon Home Builders Association - that would tear up the 35-year-old joint urban growth boundary arrangement.