Byline: GUEST VIEWPOINT By Bill Thorndike For The Register-Guard The Oregon Health Fund Board was created through passage of Senate Bill 329 in the 2007 Oregon Legislature, with the charge to create a comprehensive plan for health reform in Oregon.
What does OHFB stand for?
OHFB stands for Oregon Health Fund Board
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Operational Health Facility
- Oronite Hydraulic Fluid
- Outpatient Health Facility (various locations)
- Over Head Fire
- Oxalosis and Hyperoxaluria Foundation
- Overhead Funds - Navy Industrial Funds & Modified Industrial Funds
- Ohio Healthy Families Act
- Ohio Housing Finance Agency
- Oklahoma Housing Finance Agency (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Oregon Hay and Forage Association (Prineville, OR)
- Oak Hills Flying Club (Canada)
- Ocean Heat Flux Convergence
- Odessa Housing Finance Corporation (Odessa, Texas)
- Oertel, Fernandez, Cole & Bryant (law firm; Tallahassee, FL)
- Office of Health Facility Complaints (Minnesota)
- Ohio Health Freedom Coalition (Worthington, OH)
- Ohio Heart Failure Coalition
- Ohio Housing Finance Corporation
- Open Hand Fingers Closed (ASL)
- Orico Huit Funding Corp.
Samples in periodicals archive:
; Tuality Health Systems; Oregon Latino Health Coalition * Barney Speight; Director; Oregon Health Fund Board * Jonathan Ater; Chair; Ater Wynne LLP * Anita Smith; Owner; Hannah Bea's Poundcake & More * Other health care luminaries and community representatives from across the nation will be connected via satellite.
The Oregon Health Fund Board, in response to state Senate Bill 329, has developed a comprehensive, well-conceived plan to provide universal access to health care in Oregon.
Byline: The Register-Guard Lifestyle has role in health care I attended an Oregon Health Fund Board town hall meeting in Eugene on Sept.
Lane County residents will have an opportunity to weigh in on an ambitious proposal to overhaul the way health care is provided and paid for in Oregon when the Oregon Health Fund Board convenes a town hall forum at 6:30 p.
The Oregon Health Fund Board, a seven-member panel established by the Legislature, has released an ambitious blueprint for revamping health care in the state and fixing what is widely viewed as a broken system.
Matt Webber, outreach coordinator with the Archimedes Movement, will discuss "Preparing for the Oregon Health Fund Board 9/11 Hearing in Eugene.
The Oregon Health Fund Board may be able to offer recommendations to the Legislature that help to contain costs and improve access to coverage.