Desler chose as the beneficiary the Portland-based Oregon Health Care Foundation - which provides training and grants for nursing home employees.
What does OHCF stand for?
OHCF stands for Oregon Health Care Foundation (Portland, OR)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of OHCF in our Acronym Attic
- Oxford Hills Chamber of Commerce (South Paris, Maine)
- Office of Housing and Community Development
- OHCI (Open Host Controller Interface) Host Controller Driver
- Organized Health Care Delivery System
- Oklahoma Home and Community Education
- Oliver Higgins Consulting Engineers (Ireland)
- One-and-a-Half-Centered Expansion
- Oral Health Care Education
- Outdoor Hospitality Conference and Expo (National Association of RV Parks & Campgrounds)
- Ontario Health Care Evaluation Network
- Orlando Health Care Group (Orlando, FL)
- Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (United Nations)
- Office of Health Care Information (various locations)
- Open Host Controller Interface
- Office of Human Capital Management
- Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine
- Office of Hawaii Child Nutrition Programs (Department of Education; Honolulu, HI)
- Ordered Hierarchy of Content Objects
- Oriental Herb Company
- Occupational Health Clinics for Ontario Workers
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Portland executive on the board of trustees is Janel McKenna, director of the Portland-based Oregon Health Care Foundation.