The Oregon Government Ethics Commission is investigating Handy's solicitations and could impose fines.
What does OGEC stand for?
OGEC stands for Oregon Government Ethics Commission
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OGEC
We have 7 other meanings of OGEC in our Acronym Attic
- Out of Ground Effect
- Outdoor Gear Exchange
- Operating Ground Equipment/Real Property Installed Equipment
- Oak Grove Educators Association (San Jose, CA)
- Online Guide East Asia (Germany)
- Outil Géo-Environnemental d’Aide à la Décision
- Oil, Gas and Energy Branch (Environment Canada)
- Oil & Gas Exploration Company Krakow Ltd. (Poland)
- Oklahoma Global Education Consortium
- Oregon Geriatric Education Center (Portland, OR)
- Organization of Gas Exporting Countries
- Oil, Gas and Energy Directorate
- Object-oriented Graphic for European Furniture Industry
- Odontogenic Gingival Epithelial Hamartoma
- Ontario Guild of English Handbell Ringers (Canada)
- Office of Global Education Initiatives (Queens College; New York)
- Office of Graduate Ethnic Inclusion (University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA)
- Öesterreichische Gesellschaft zur Erforschung des Knochens und Mineralstoffwechsell (Austrian Society for Bone and Mineral Research; Vienna, Austria)
- Oil, Gas and Energy Law (journal; est. 2003)
- Open General Export Licence (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was appointed by Oregon Governor Robert Straub to chair the Oregon Government Ethics Commission, and was involved in numerous civic and service organizations while in Portland.
The answer is yes, according to the Oregon Government Ethics Commission.
The Oregon Government Ethics Commission has dismissed a complaint that Chappel, a board member of the Emerald People's Utility District, violated conflict-of-interest rules.
Byline: The Register-Guard The Oregon Government Ethics Commission voted Wednesday to issue letters of reprimand to three investment officers at the Oregon State Treasury.
northwest 3 state officials get ethics reprimand SALEM - The Oregon Government Ethics Commission voted Wednesday to reprimand three investment officers at the state treasury over violations involving travel expenses and reimbursements.
Byline: Susan Palmer The Register-Guard The Oregon Government Ethics Commission will conduct a formal investigation of a local utility board member accused of ethics violations, but acknowledged that it's not clear she stood to gain financially from the activities under review.
A complaint filed with the Oregon Government Ethics Commission by David Clyne - the former Junction City administrator now employed as city manager for the city of Independence - identified a total of 37 potentially questionable transactions made on the card by Knope between July 2009 and June of this year.