Besides Seneca, they include the Oregon Forest Industries Council, Douglas Timber Operators, Scott Timber Co.
What does OFIC stand for?
OFIC stands for Oregon Forest Industries Council
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OFIC
We have 2 other meanings of OFIC in our Acronym Attic
- Other Financial Institution (banking cards)
- Owner Furnished and Installed (various companies)
- Oxford Forestry Institute
- Office for International Architecture (India)
- Ontario Forest Industries Association
- Optical Fault Induction Attack
- Oregon Fire Instructors Association (est. 1961)
- Office for International Academic Strategy (Tokyo University of Foreign Studies)
- Ohio Foundation of Independent Colleges (Columbus, OH)
- Oils and Fats International Congress (conference; Oils and Fats International)
- OPEC Fund for International Development
- Optical Frequency Interval Divider
- Other Financial Institutions Department (est. 2001; Central Bank of Nigeria)
- Order Forms in Editorial (print media subscriptions)
- Engineering Officer Fellow of the Institution of Engineers Australia
- Ontario Federation of Indian Friendship Centres (Ontario, Canada)
- One Foot in the Grave
- Operational Forces Interface Group (US Army Natick Soldier Research Development and Engineering Center)
- Office Français de l'Immigration et de l'Intégration (French: French Office for Immigration and Integration)
- Organization for International Investment
Samples in periodicals archive:
org The Oregon Forest Industries Council represents more than 50 forestland owners and forest products manufacturing-related firms.
Meanwhile, 85 percent of Oregon's timber production is cut from private lands, according to the Oregon Forest Industries Council.
2 million acres of "permanently preserved old-growth" remains in Oregon and Washington, representing the equivalent of a "two-mile-wide stretch of old trees reaching from Portland, Oregon, to Portland, Maine," claims the Oregon Forest Industries Council, pointing to preserved stands in our national parks and Forest Service wilderness areas.
Bowden is a past president and a director of four timber organizations: Oregon Forest Industries Council (over 20 years on the board), the Pacific Logging Congress, Oregon Logging Conference, and Keep Oregon Green.
Among the opposition campaign's top trade association contributors are the Oregon Forest Industries Council PAC, with $20,000 this month, on top of $25,000 last fall.
and on the Board of Directors of the Oregon Forest Industries Council.
In Oregon's traditional forestry industry, "we've had a tradition of open access," says Ray Wilkeson, public affairs director for the Oregon Forest Industries Council, which represents companies that own almost 5 million acres of Oregon's industrial forest land.