The American Federation of Teachers removed the top officers of the Oregon Federation of Nurses and Health Professionals (OFNHP), including President Kathy Geroux, and AFT Healthcare took over the union's functions and finances through a "protective order" to prevent the erosion of members' bargaining status, contractual protections and democratic rights.
What does OFNHP stand for?
OFNHP stands for Oregon Federation of Nurses and Health Professionals
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of OFNHP in our Acronym Attic
- Organization for Flora Neotropica
- Other Forces for NATO
- Ottawa Freecycle Network (Ottawa, Canada)
- Ottawa Fullcircles Network (Ottawa, Canada)
- Out for Now (chat)
- Oxygen Free Nitrogen
- Orlando Food Not Bombs (Florida; vegetarian food sharing organization)
- Ottawa Field-Naturalists' Club (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Overseas Fellowship of Nigerian Christians
- Oxygenated Fluorocarbon Nutrient Emulsion
- Objet Filmique Non Identifié (French: Unidentified Object Film)
- Objet Flottant Non-Identifié
- Office of First Nations and Inuit Education (McGill University; Canada)
- Opera Festival of New Jersey
- Ontario First Nations Limited Partnership
- OBA-Free Non-Phosphorised Paper
- Optical Fibre Non-conductive Plenum
- Oregon Family Nutrition Program (Oregon State University; Corvallis, OR)
- Outstate Facility Network Planning System
- Optical Fibre Non-conductive Riser
Samples in periodicals archive:
Today we began a process we hope will turn the managed care industry on its head," said Kathy Schmidt, RN, president of the Oregon Federation of Nurses and Health Professionals.