June 22, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- In a grand affair held at The Governor Hotel in Portland, on Wednesday night, June 15, 2011, DePaul Industries won the Oregon Ethics in Business Award; which honors those organizations and individuals who have demonstrated ethical business practice in its broadest interpretation: in the workplace, the marketplace, the environment, and the community.
What does OEIB stand for?
OEIB stands for Oregon Ethics in Business
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Omron Electronics, Inc. (various locations)
- One Engine Inoperative
- One Eye Integration (trauma therapy)
- Open Ended Investigation
- Operational Efficiency Initiative (various organizations)
- Operations Excellence Infusion
- Organización de Estados Iberoamericanos (Spanish)
- Organizational Environment for Integration (Capability Maturity Model Integration)
- Outside Equity Interest
- Ovarian Epithelial Inclusion
- Ohio East India Company (freelance web consulting)
- Open Ended Investment Company
- OptoElectronic Integrated Circuit
- Open-Ended Investment Companies
- Office of Economic and Industrial Development (Holyoke, MA)
- Oil & Energy Industries Development Company
- One-Way Elevator with Interleaving and Delayed Start
- Office of Educational Innovation and Evaluation (Kansas State University)
- Office of Executive Inspector General (Illinois)
- Organizational Effectiveness Interest Group (Ottawa, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Oregon Ethics in Business recognizes Pacific Continental for its ethical business practices.