Alkami, a producer of online banking and mobile banking software, has said that Oregon Employees Federal Credit Union (OEFCU) would source a mobile banking solution from it.
What does OEFCU stand for?
OEFCU stands for Oregon Employees Federal Credit Union
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OEFCU
- Oxford Economic Forecasting
- Oxygen Extraction Fraction
- Operation Enduring Freedom-Trans Sahara
- Operation Enduring Freedom and Noble Eagle (US Army)
- Outlook Express Freebie Backup
- Oadby Evangelical Free Church (Leicester, UK)
- Okotoks Evangelical Free Church (Okotoks, AB, Canada)
- Olympic Evangelical Free Church (Poulsbo, WA)
- Ontario Electricity Finance Corporation (Canada)
- Operating Engineers Federal Credit Union (Livermore, CA)
- Orbiter Electric Field Detector
- Oriental Express Frozen Foods (UK)
- Osaka European Film Festival
- Ohio Ecological Food and Farm Association
- Organic Essentials for Life
- Outlook Express Folder Replacer
- Observatorio Europeo de Fenómenos Racistas Y Xenófobos (Spanish)
- Osterreichische Forschungsstiftung fur Entwicklungshilfe (German: Austrian Research Foundation for Development)
- Oberrheinische Eisenbahn-Gesellschaft (German Railroad Company)
- Occluded Eye Gunsight (gun accessory)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A secure, online digital filing cabinet is now being offered to the 9,400 members of the $94 million Oregon Employees Federal Credit Union in Salem.
doxo, the digital file cabinet designed to help consumers organize household accounts and important documents, and Oregon Employees Federal Credit Union (OEFCU) today announced that OEFCU is now on the doxo network.