announced today that it has reached an agreement with Oregon Electric Utility Company, LLC, a company backed by Texas Pacific Group, to terminate the sale agreement for Portland General Electric Company (PGE) following the Oregon Public Utility Commission's denial of Oregon Electric's application to buy the utility.
What does OEUC stand for?
OEUC stands for Oregon Electric Utility Company
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Ohio Educational Television Stations
- Order Entry Tracking System (software)
- Ocean Education Technology and Sciences Partnership (US Regional Ocean Economic Development Initiative)
- Oklahoma Educational Technology Trust
- Otago Excursion Train Trust (est. 1978; New Zealand)
- Ocala Electric Utility
- Operation Eyesight Universal (est. 1963; Canada)
- Operational Evaluation Unit (UK)
- Overall Equipment Utilization
- Overhead Electronics Unit (aviation)
- Organising for EU (European Union) Enlargement
- Ohio Electric Utility Institute (Columbus, OH)
- Oakdale Emory United Methodist Church (Olney, MD)
- Operating Environment Update Release
- Office of Employment and Unemployment Statistics (US Bureau of Labor Statistics)
- Ocean Ecology: Understanding and Vision and Research
- Observer Eye View
- Oil-Emulsion Vaccine
- Open Eye Visuals
- Orphelins et Enfants Vulnérables (French)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Oregon Electric Utility Company (Oregon Electric) has submitted its opening brief to the Oregon Public Utility Commission (OPUC) summarizing the definitive "net benefits" of its proposal to purchase Portland General Electric (PGE).
July 8 /PRNewswire/ -- Oregon Electric Utility Company, LLC (Oregon Electric) today announced that seven new Board members, including six prominent Oregon community leaders and business executives and one accomplished former utility executive, have agreed to join the Board of Directors of Portland General Electric Company (PGE) upon completion of the acquisition of PGE by Oregon Electric.
BUSINESS WIRE)--May 6, 2004 Oregon Electric Utility Company said today that it deeply regretted learning of Neil Goldschmidt's decision to withdraw as a part of Oregon Electric Utility Company's proposal to acquire Portland General Electric (PGE) due to health reasons.
BUSINESS WIRE)--March 8, 2004 Oregon Electric Utility Company, LLC (Oregon Electric) today applied to the Oregon Public Utility Commission (OPUC) for approval to acquire Portland General Electric (PGE).
to Oregon Electric Utility Company, LLC (OE) are available and prospects for its completion become more certain.
35 BILLION TRANSACTION; PROCEEDS TO BE DISTRIBUTED TO ENRON CREDITORS; UTILITY TO BE OWNED BY LOCAL COMPANY BACKED BY PROMINENT INVESTORS Enron and Oregon Electric Utility Company, LLC (Oregon Electric) announced today they have signed a definitive agreement under which Oregon Electric will acquire Portland General Electric (PGE) from Enron.