patent law firm), Northwest Environmental Business Council, and as the Governor's Mission Coordinator and Project Manager for the Oregon Economic Development Department.
What does OEDD stand for?
OEDD stands for Oregon Economic Development Department
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Overseas Employment Development Board (now Philippine Overseas Employment Administration; Philippines)
- Office of Epidemiology and Disease Control (Miami-Dade County Health Department; Florida)
- Ohio Economic Development Council
- Oil-Exporting Developing Country
- Orange Empire Dog Club (Bloomington, CA)
- Oswego Economic Development Corporation (Illinois; est. 1996)
- Ouachita Economic Development Corporation (Louisiana)
- Office of Employment Discrimination Complaint Adjudication (US Department of Veterans Affairs)
- Office of the Executive Director for Conventional Ammunition (US DoD)
- Ottawa Economic Development Corporation (Canada)
- Office for Educational Development and Evaluation (University of California, San Diego)
- Output Euclidean Distance Enumerator
- Office of Electricity Delivery and Energy Reliability Washington, DC)
- Overseas Economic Development Fund (Japan)
- Office of Economic Development and Governance (USAID)
- Opportunities for Enhancing Diversity in the Geosciences (program of the National Science Foundation; Arlington, VA)
- Optically Equilibrated D-Glucose (carbohydrate chemistry)
- Old Edgefield District Genealogical Society (South Carolina)
- Observar, Evaluar, Diseñar e Implementar
- Ohio Eligibility Determination Instrument
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Oregon Economic Development Department was even renamed the Oregon Economic and Community Development Department to signal this shift.
The city has obtained a low-interest loan and grant from the State of Oregon Economic Development Department to help fund the project, but the increasing water bills created a need to have direct communication with citizens about the reasons for the rising costs of water service.
Sherry Sheng, deputy director of the Oregon Economic Development Department.
In addition, Fitch IBCA affirms its 'AA-' (underlying) ratings on the bond bank's approximately $81 million outstanding special public works fund (SPWF) program, water fund program, and Oregon Economic Development Department governmental purpose revenue bonds.
Funding for the project is provided by the sponsoring organizations, including support from the Oregon Economic Development Department.
We're proud of the people of Milton Freewater for doing what it took to secure their economic future," stated Bill Scott, Director of the Oregon Economic Development Department.
I want to extend a special thanks to Pat Allen of the Oregon Economic Development Department, who worked closely with us throughout the entire process.