Specifically, the money will go to the Haiti relief fund of the Oregon Disaster Medical Team, headed up by Eugene pediatrician Helen Miller.
What does ODMT stand for?
ODMT stands for Oregon Disaster Medical Team
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ODMT
We have 1 other meaning of ODMT in our Acronym Attic
- Ohio Department of Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities
- On-Demand Multicast Routing Protocol
- Object Database Management System
- ODOCS Data Management Service
- Old Dominion Military Society (wargaming club; Virginia)
- Operating Discipline Management System
- Operational Data Management System
- Optimization Decision Management System
- Oxford Dictionary of Modern Slang (Oxford Dictionaries; Oxford University Press)
- Orbital Debris Mitigation Standard Practices (NASA)
- Oven Dry Metric Ton (wood measurement)
- Optical Disk Management Utility (Knowledgestorm; Alpharetta, GA)
- Occupational Diseases in Mines and Works Act (South Africa)
- Object Distinguished Name
- Obligation Document Number
- Olathe Daily News (newspaper; Kansas)
- Online Development Notebook
- Online Dictionary of Neuroscience
- Open Dealer Network (various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: The Register-Guard Oregon team to return to help Katrina victims A 35-member Oregon Disaster Medical Team will be packing its bags for a return to New Orleans on Tuesday.
INSIDE Members of the Oregon Disaster Medical Team go to Louisiana / C1
Meanwhile, 10 members of the statewide Oregon Disaster Medical Team were dispatched Sunday to Houston, said team leader Helen Miller, a Eugene pediatrician.
When customer Casey Woodard noticed it hanging in the back of the shop and commented, "Wow - what a beautiful wedding dress," Plaza Cleaners employee Tina Henderson proceeded to tell him the story behind it: How Thomas took a leave from his job with the North Douglas Fire and Rescue District to join the Oregon Disaster Medical Team on a mission to Haiti in October 2002.
Byline: Tim Christie The Register-Guard Members of the Oregon Disaster Medical Team are already on the ground in Alabama and Mississippi, working to help Gulf Coast residents lashed by Hurricane Ivan.
Medical team tops list for call-ups PORTLAND - The Oregon Disaster Medical Team will join a group of medical teams called first in national emergencies.