Rob Raschio, a Wasco County defense attorney and president of the Oregon Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, agrees with Gardner that "there is a problem in the criminal justice system as it relates to mental illness issues.
What does OCDLA stand for?
OCDLA stands for Oregon Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OCDLA
- Oklahoma Cultures Digital Initiative (Sam Noble Oklahoma Museum of Natural History)
- Online Computer Distribution Inc. (Canada)
- Organisational Capacity Developers Institute (Swaziland)
- Organizational Culture Diagnostic Instrument
- Oconee County Drum Line (Georgia)
- Off-Campus Distributed Learning (Australia)
- Opolskie Centrum Demokracji Lokalnej (Polish: Local Center for Democracy)
- Orange County Docent League (California)
- OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) Center of Los Angeles (Los Angeles, CA)
- Oklahoma Criminal Defense Lawyers Association (Norman, Oklahoma)
- Office of Civil Defense Mobilization
- Optical Code Division Multiplexing (information technology)
- Orthogonal Code-Division Multiplexing
- Optical Code Division Multiple Access
- Orthogonal Code Division Multiple Access
- Orange County Digital Media Center (California)
- Onondaga County Department of Mental Health
- Off Campus Dining Network (various universities)
- Oke-Ogun Community Development Network (Ibadan, Nigeria)
- Overseas Chinese Daily News
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other donors included the Oregon Criminal Defense Lawyers Association and the Partnership for Safety and Justice.
Gail Meyer of the Oregon Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, which opposes Measure 73, said she thinks the process has been successful.
It's a problem," said John Potter, director of the Oregon Criminal Defense Lawyers Association.
John Potter, executive director, Oregon Criminal Defense Lawyers Association Argument against: "The spending problem is the politicians' own doing.
While criminal defense lawyers may not be popular among the public or politicians, they protect the legal rights of everyone by enforcing the rights of citizens accused of crimes, said John Potter, executive director of the Oregon Criminal Defense Lawyers Association.