He was sentenced to 6 1/2 years in prison and remains incarcerated at the Eastern Oregon Correctional Institution in Pendleton, with a projected release date in 2017.
What does OCI stand for?
OCI stands for Oregon Correctional Institution
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OCI
We have 142 other meanings of OCI in our Acronym Attic
- Operations Concepts, Inc.
- Opportunity Center Inc.
- Optical Cable Interface
- Optical Channel Interface
- Optical Connector Interface (Lucent)
- Optically Coupled Isolator
- Optimum Choice, Inc.
- Options & Choices, Inc.
- Oracle Call Interface
- Orascom Construction Industries (Egypt)
- Organisation de la Conférence Islamique (French: Organization of the Islamic Conference)
- Organisational Culture Inventory
- Organizational Conflict of Interest
- Organizzazione della Conferenza Islamica (Italian: Organization of the Islamic Conference)
- Orientation Contrast Imaging
- Osteitis Condensans Ilii
- Other Comprehensive Income
- Otter Creek Institute (Eau Claire, WI)
- Out of City Indicator
- Outlet Centres International (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Array Corporation contracts inmates at the Eastern Oregon Correctional Institution to make a line of jeans and work clothing known as Prison Blues.
Herron had worked at the Eastern Oregon Correctional Institution since 2007 and previously worked for the Arizona Department of Corrections following service in the Navy.
I was shipped off to Eastern Oregon Correctional Institution.
He will become an assistant superintendent at Pendleton's Eastern Oregon Correctional Institution, a move de Haan said will be good for Beers.
The denim comes from the Eastern Oregon Correctional Institution where prisoners make Prison Blues jeans and other clothing.
Private businesses are partners with or clients of the prison system in some instances - the Portland-based Yoshida Group oversees the Prison Blues apparel operations at Eastern Oregon Correctional Institution in Pendleton, and the commercial laundries at EOCI and Oregon State Penitentiary in Salem have contracts with companies such as Sacred Heart and the McMenamins chain of pubs and inns.
Byline: The Register-Guard Here's a breakdown of jobs provided through Inside Oregon Enterprises, which oversees work sites at several Oregon correctional institutions: Eastern Oregon Correctional Institution, Pendleton - 80 inmates employed at Prison Blues garment factory and at laundry.