The study was funded by the Health Resources and Services Administration, the National Library of Medicine, the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute at the National Institutes of Health, and the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality; it was also supported by OCHIN, formerly the Oregon Community Health Information Network, the Oregon Health & Science University Department of Family Medicine, and by the Multnomah County Health Department.
What does OCHIN stand for?
OCHIN stands for Oregon Community Health Information Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OCHIN
- Oklahoma County Home Finance Authority
- Orange County Housing Finance Authority (Florida)
- Orange County Habitat for Humanity (Virginia)
- Oregon Coast Home and Garden Show
- Oregon Coalition on Housing and Homelessness
- Oakland Community Housing Inc. (California)
- Office of Consumer Health Insurance (Illinois)
- Orange County Heart Institute and Research Center (cardiology; California)
- Oregon Certified Home Inspector
- Office of Citywide Health Insurance Access (New York, NY)
- Ottawa-Carleton Health Information Network (est. 1995; Canada)
- Obsolete Computer Museum Helpline
- Okanagan College Hockey League (Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada)
- Online Cyber Hockey League
- Opening, Closing, High and Low (Forex market)
- Ohio Commission on Hispanic Latino Affairs
- Orange Community Housing and Land Trust (Carrboro, NC)
- Oakland Community Housing Management (Oakland, CA)
- Ocean City Historical Museum (Ocean City, NJ)
- Ontario College of Homeopathic Medicine (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Today, Oregon Community Health Information Network (OCHIN) is well on its way to making medical technology work for an unlikely recipient -- community health clinics that serve low-income individuals.