The Oregon Brewers Guild has promoted Oregon as a world-class culinary tourism destination by participating in international trade shows in the key markets of Europe, Oceania and Asia.
What does OBG stand for?
OBG stands for Oregon Brewers Guild (Portland, OR)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OBG
We have 23 other meanings of OBG in our Acronym Attic
- Oil-Based Gel (pens)
- Old Brown Glue (liquid adhesive)
- Old Burying Ground (various locations)
- Old But Gold (gaming)
- Oldie But Goodie
- Onlay Bone Graft (dental procedure)
- Open Bottom Girdle
- Operating by the Guidelines (Six Sigma business management strategy)
- Operation Business Group
- Ordnungsbehördengesetz (German police law)
- Original Baby Gangsta (Crips rank; gang)
- Original Bunny Gang (band)
- Ormeau Baths Gallery (Northern Ireland; UK)
- Ospedale Bambino Gesu (Italian: Child Jesus Hospital)
- Overburden Gradient (geology)
- Oxford Business Group (various locations)
- Obstetrics & Gynecology Assembly (Medical Group Management Association)
- Oklahoma Botanical Garden and Arboretum (Horticulture and Landscape Architecture Department; Oklahoma State University; Stillwater, OK)
- Ontario Berry Growers Association
- Oregon Blueberry Growers' Association (trade association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The demand for Oregon- crafted beers has been climbing, according to the Oregon Brewers Guild, which reported this week that production increased by 7.
It will also be featured at the Oregon Brewers Guild open houses at Rogue's Newport and Eugene breweries that weekend.
You can basically do it by hand," said Brian Butenschoen, executive director of the Oregon Brewers Guild in Portland.
Oregon Bounty is produced by the Oregon Tourism Commission, dba Travel Oregon-with support from the Oregon Wine Board, Oregon Brewers Guild, Oregon Distillers Guild, Oregon's regional destination marketing organizations, Oregon Lodging Association, Oregon Bed and Breakfast Guild, and Brand Oregon, among others-with the goal of encouraging economic growth and enhancing the quality of life in Oregon through a strengthened economic impact of tourism statewide.
Matt Defense of the Small Brewing Industry Award was presented to Jim Parker, Director of the Oregon Brewers Guild.
Shipman, President Widmer Brothers Brewing Company Oregon Brewers Guild(a) Kurt Widmer, President Michael Sherwood Executive Director (a) The members of the Oregon Brewers Guild are identified in the letter following this page.
Byline: Ilene Aleshire The Register-Guard Production of Oregon craft beers hit a new high last year, with the state's craft breweries producing 1,085,000 barrels of beer, the Oregon Brewers Guild said Wednesday.