Byline: Anne Williams The Register-Guard With dwindling enrollment and resources, it's time for the Eugene School District to centralize purchasing and other operations, and even consider closing some of its small schools, an outside audit team from the Oregon Association of School Business Officials advises.
What does OASBO stand for?
OASBO stands for Oregon Association of School Business Officials
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OASBO
We have 3 other meanings of OASBO in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Alcoholism & Substance Abuse Services (New York State)
- Ocean Adventure Subic Bay (Philippines; research laboratory)
- Office of Administration and Small Business
- Officer Aircrew Selection Board (Royal New Zealand Air Force)
- Open Arms-Secure Borders (immigration bill)
- Operators Are Standing By
- Oracle Applications Standard Benchmark
- Office of the Asbestos and Small Business Ombudsman (US EPA)
- Ohio Association of School Business Officials
- Ontario Association of School Business Officials
- Office of Advanced Scientific Computing
- Officer and Aircrew Selection Centre (Royal Air Force Selection Centre)
- Ohio Association of Student Councils
- Open Access for Scholarly Content (Metropolitan Museum; New York)
- Oregon Association of Student Councils (Salem, OR)
- Orlando Area Sports Commission (Florida)
- Outdoor Adventure Social Club (Charlottesville, VA)
- Orbiter Avionics Software Control Board
- Office of the Australian Safety and Compensation Council
- Ontario Agricultural Services Coordinating Committee (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mark is a member of the Oregon Municipal Finance Officers Association, the Oregon Association of County Treasurers and Finance Officers, the Oregon Association of School Business Officials and the Special Districts Association of Oregon.