After school at Lane Community College and the University of Oregon, he enlisted in the Oregon Army National Guard and was sent to train at Fort Rucker in Alabama.
What does ORANG stand for?
ORANG stands for Oregon Army National Guard
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ORANG
- Off Road Abenteuerreisen Muenchen (German: Off Road Adventure Tours Munich)
- Ohio Rapid Assessment Method (Ohio EPA)
- Optical Random Access Memory (also seen as O-RAM)
- Oracle Magazine
- Office for Robotic Architectural Media and the Bureau for Responsive Architecture
- Off-Road Assault on Mount Mitchell (mountain biking)
- Optical Regional Advanced Network (high speed metro networks; Western Canada)
- Oregon Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- Open Radio Archive Network Group
- Oregon Air National Guard
- Orlando Regional Alliance for Next Generation Electronic Payment Systems
- Optical Regional Advanced Network of Ontario (Canada)
- Orgone Against Nuclear Radiation (Orgonomy, Wilhelm Reich)
- Offroad Association of New Zealand (racing)
- Online Register of Australians Overseas (Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade; Australia)
- Odor Resembling Alcohol on Breath
- Occupational Risk Assessment Profile
- Ocean Research Advisory Panel (National Oceanographic Partnership Program)
- Operational Range Assessment Plan
- Operational Reliability Analysis Program (energy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
is proud to announce that company employee Mike Moffit has been promoted to the rank of Lieutenant Colonel in the Oregon Army National Guard last July.
Prior to working for Leupold & Stevens, Snodgrass worked in the automotive industry, and was a member of the Oregon Army National Guard, where he competed nationwide on the rifle team.
Paul Tolete, medical officer, Kabul Multinational Brigade, Kabul, Afghanistan, gives members of the 1042nd Medical Company (Air Ambulance), Oregon Army National Guard, a look at the C.
Rogue's Jeff Schlutz and Sergeant First Class Michael James of the Oregon Army National Guard raised their bottles of Rogue American Amber in a toast to the United States Armed Forces.
A Lieutenant Colonel in the Oregon Army National Guard, Kautz earned his Bachelor of Science degree from the United States Military Academy, and his Masters degree from the Naval Post-graduate School.
April 22 /PRNewswire/ -- Through the careful analysis and innovative thinking of one man, a puzzling mystery was solved and one of the most challenging cleanup projects in the Oregon Army National Guard was put on the fast track.
He is currently a private in the Oregon Army National Guard and plans to attend Southwestern Oregon Community college to receive an associate's degree before transferring to Southern Oregon University to get a bachelor's degree in criminal justice.