Canadian operation, scrambled two F-15 fighters from the Oregon Air National Guard.
What does ORANG stand for?
ORANG stands for Oregon Air National Guard
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ORANG
- Associação Rural de Ajuda Mútua
- Off Road Abenteuerreisen Muenchen (German: Off Road Adventure Tours Munich)
- Ohio Rapid Assessment Method (Ohio EPA)
- Optical Random Access Memory (also seen as O-RAM)
- Oracle Magazine
- Office for Robotic Architectural Media and the Bureau for Responsive Architecture
- Off-Road Assault on Mount Mitchell (mountain biking)
- Optical Regional Advanced Network (high speed metro networks; Western Canada)
- Oregon Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- Open Radio Archive Network Group
- Oregon Army National Guard
- Orlando Regional Alliance for Next Generation Electronic Payment Systems
- Optical Regional Advanced Network of Ontario (Canada)
- Orgone Against Nuclear Radiation (Orgonomy, Wilhelm Reich)
- Offroad Association of New Zealand (racing)
- Online Register of Australians Overseas (Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade; Australia)
- Odor Resembling Alcohol on Breath
- Occupational Risk Assessment Profile
- Ocean Research Advisory Panel (National Oceanographic Partnership Program)
- Operational Range Assessment Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was a pilot for the Oregon Air National Guard and the Navy Air Reserve.
The NORAD air command said the F-15s from the Oregon Air National Guard were scrambled "in response to a Temporary Flight Restriction violation in the vicinity of Seattle.
Sauvageau, ANG Oregon Air National Guard Rilea Armed Forces Training Center, Oregon Editor's Note: Air and Space Power Journal would welcome the chance to review an article like the one Master Sergeant Sauvageau proposes.
The noises were caused by three Oregon Air National Guard F-15 fighter jets and two Air Force B-1 bombers that had joined a military exercise off the coast.
28, 2002, at 21:25 ET, in the subheader the Guest Speaker info should read: Guest Speaker Brigadier General James Cunningham, Commander of the Oregon Air National Guard (instead of "Oregon National Guard"); and the final paragraph, line two should read: Horizon Broadcasting Group (instead of "Horizon Communications").
ynote Speaker Myrlie Evers-Williams, Author and Civil Rights Leader, and Guest Speaker Brigadier General James Cunningham, Commander of the Oregon Air National Guard, Bring a National Flavor to This Historic Event History records Sept.
It's the only Oregon Air National Guard fighter flyover in the Lane County area this Fourth.