What does OMR stand for?
OMR stands for Ordures Ménagères Résiduelles (French: Residual Household Waste)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OMR
We have 88 other meanings of OMR in our Acronym Attic
- Online Medical Registry (health profiles)
- Ontario Medical Review (journal; Canada)
- Operation, Maintenance and Repair
- Operational Management Review
- Optical Mark Readable
- Optical Mark Reader
- Optical Mark Recognition
- Oracle Management Repository (database)
- Oradea, Romania - Oradea (Airport Code)
- Order Management Representative (various locations)
- Organic-Moderated Reactor
- Organizational Metrics Repository (database)
- Original Master Recording
- Otago Mounted Rifles (New Zealand)
- Outcomes Management & Research
- Outgoing Mail Record
- Overhaul, Maintenance, and Repair
- Overriding Method Removal
- Offshore Model Racing Association (UK model boat racing club)
- Optimal Matrix Rational Approximation