Users can search for locations by place name, postcode, Ordnance Survey Grid reference and then seamlessly zoom across the range of maps to get a range of perspectives.
What does OSGR stand for?
OSGR stands for Ordnance Survey Grid Reference
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OSGR
We have 1 other meaning of OSGR in our Acronym Attic
- Officer Staffing Goal Model
- Oratorio San Gerardo Maiella (Italian: Oratory of St. Gerard Majella)
- Ontario Smart Growth Network (Canada)
- Ordered Statistics Greater-Of (CFAR processor type)
- Office of the Surveyor General of the Federation (Nigeria)
- Ohio Supercomputer Graphics Project (Ohio State University)
- Open Smart Grid Protocol (European Telecommunications Standards Institute)
- Operations Support Group Processor
- Ozarks Stream Geomorphology Project (USGS)
- Occupational Safety General Regulations (Canada)
- Ocean Springs Genealogical Society, Inc. (Ocean Springs, MS)
- Old School Guide Service (McLouth, KS)
- One Stop Garbage Shop (est. 1983; Victoria, Australia)
- Open Service Gateway Specification
- Open Source Game System
- Optimized Short Guard Sequence
- Optical Society of Greater St. Louis (St. Louis, MO)
- Open Source Green Vehicle (environmental project)
- Object State Holder (computer programming)
- Occupational Safety and Health
Samples in periodicals archive:
Not just a llama, but also a car with the letters P and L on the registration plate, a snow globe, a couple who had been married 40 years and the place at Ordnance Survey grid reference when you grateful for friends SH59283764.
And as well as Kevin's pokey plot, he got a certificate to prove he's the legal owner and an Ordnance Survey grid reference to help him find the land.
Referred to by its Ordnance Survey grid reference rather than a name or postcode, the derelict dwelling, near the small village of Cwmduad in Carmarthenshire, needs total renovation.
nFROM today, anyone who makes an entry for a hunter chaser who is not a licensed trainer or permit-holder must include a six-figure Ordnance Survey grid reference of the yard where the horse is kept.
Their Ordnance Survey Grid Reference is ST 168 859.
In a joint venture with Wales Air Ambulance, the union has produced cards with space for Ordnance Survey grid references.
Once they have identified a helleborine, they fill in a form giving details of the conditions in which it was found and, using a GPS (Global Positioning System) unit, the Ordnance Survey grid reference.