The ANF proposal advocates for at least 26 weeks' paid parental leave, at ordinary time earnings including payment of 9% superannuation to all primary carers, and a parental payment indexed to the federal minimum wage including payment of 9% superannuation to primary carers not in the workforce.
What does OTE stand for?
OTE stands for Ordinary Time Earnings
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OTE
We have 49 other meanings of OTE in our Acronym Attic
- Operational Test & Evaluation
- Operational Test Environment
- Operator Training and Evaluation
- Operator Training Equipment
- Opportunity to Earn
- Optical Telescope Element
- Optical Terminal Enclosure (various companies)
- Optically Transparent Electrode
- Options Through Education (Boston College)
- Orbital Tissue Expander (ophthalmology)
- Organismos Tilepikinonion Ellados AE (Greek: Hellenic Telecommunications Organization)
- Organization for Timeshare in Europe
- Ottoman-Turk Empire
- Output Energized (PLC programming)
- Over the Edge (game/movie)
- Over Track Exhaust (transportation ventilation system)
- Overall Total Earnings
- Overtaken by Events
- Overtime Equalization
- Own-Ship Trajectory Estimator
Samples in periodicals archive:
General Earnings In February 2004, the full-time adult weekly ordinary time earnings (AWOTE) of Australian men averaged $1,002 (estimated on a trend basis).