All of this would likely be considered fairly non-controversial and even based upon ordinary common sense.
What does OCS stand for?
OCS stands for Ordinary Common Sense
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of OCS
We have 330 other meanings of OCS in our Acronym Attic
- Oracle Collaboration Suite
- Oral Corticosteroids
- Orange County Schools (North Carolina)
- Orange County Speaker (Garden Grove, CA)
- Orange County Supertones (band)
- Orbit Circularization System
- Orbit Control Subsystem
- Order Communication System
- Order Control System
- Ordinary Circular Slot
- Oregon Cascade Symphony
- Organizational Culture Survey (various companies)
- Organizations of Civil Society
- Organized Crime Section (various organizations)
- Original Chipset (Commodore Amiga computers)
- Originating Call Screening
- Orthogonal Curvilinear Coordinate System
- Orthopedic Clinical Specialist
- Osteopathic Clinical Skills
- Outback Champions Series (tennis)
Samples in periodicals archive:
can, with the exercise of ordinary common sense, sufficiently understand and comply with Rules 4-8.
There are many examples in history of the experts being totally wrong and ordinary common sense being totally right.