Having two of his detention orders cancelled Mubarak still remains in custody on other charges.
What does ORDCAN stand for?
ORDCAN stands for Orders Cancelled
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Open Relay Database
- Operator Reference Data Base (directory assistance)
- Object Relational Database Management System
- Ohio Rail Development Commission
- Okaloosa Regional Detention Center (Crestview, FL)
- Oklahoma Rural Development Council
- Oman Resources Development Consultants
- Ordnance Research and Development Center (US Navy)
- Oregon Rural Development Council
- Ordnance Calibration
- Ontario Research and Development Challenge Fund
- Orders Corrected
- Off-Road Diesel Engine
- Office for Research, Development and Education
- On Recent Discoveries by Emory Researchers
- Organization for Reconstruction and Development of Egyptian Villages
- Office for Research on Disparities and Global Mental Health (US NIMH)
- Office of Research, Development, and Information
- Organisation Design and Implementation (Skills Framework for the Information Age)
- Open Regional Dialogue on Internet Governance
Samples in periodicals archive:
3b DAE's consolidated net income for 2010 80 aircraft orders cancelled by DAE aviation Al Nisr Publishing LLC 2011.
Zanki until October 2010 had the tough jobs of getting the 615,000 b/d refining project at al-Zour to be re-tendered for execution and of compensating contractors who in March 2009 saw their orders cancelled.
Wedding garment sellers, interior decorators and furnishing shops, have all had their orders cancelled in bulk.
But firms involved in big building projects such as schools, hospitals and roads are also feeling the chill, reporting their worst month on record with many orders cancelled or put on hold.
The greenback dipped due to sell orders from Japanese exporters, although importers' orders cancelled out much of the fall, dealers said.
Onion seed suppliers had also reported having orders cancelled for next spring, Key claimed, as some growers could not afford to plant next season's crop.
It is understood a number of diners had their orders cancelled.