will purchase the Spa's equipment at orderly liquidation values from the landlord.
What does OLV stand for?
OLV stands for Orderly Liquidation Value (banking)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OLV
We have 22 other meanings of OLV in our Acronym Attic
- Official Land Use District (San Bernardino, CA)
- Olympia Linux Users Group
- Object Oriented Librarian User Interface Tool (software)
- Office Microlaparoscopy Under Local Anesthesia
- Oro Loma Unified School District (California)
- Oh la Vache (French slang)
- On Line Validation
- On-Line Voting (Los Angeles, CA)
- Onder Leiding Van (Dutch: under the leadership of)
- One-Lung Ventilation
- Ordinary Leave
- Our Lady of the Visitacion (San Francisco school)
- Our Lady of the Visitation (Paramus, NJ)
- Our Lady of Victories
- Our Lady of Victory
- Ovo-Lacto-Vegetarian (nutrition)
- Olive Latent Virus 2 (plant virus)
- Onze Lieve Vrouwecollege Assebroek (Dutch: Our Ladies College Assebroek)
- Our Lady of Victory Academy (est. 1961; Dobbs Ferry, NY)
- Outlaw Volleyball (video game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Today, advance rates are typically based on a percentage of the net orderly liquidation value (NOLV).
Orderly liquidation value represents a professional opinion of the estimated most probable price expressed in terms of cash in U.
North America's Leading Crawler Crane Rental Company Focused on the Infrastructure Sector Select Transaction Highlights * Leader in US crawler crane sector focused on infrastructure and related sectors * Total consideration of $210 million, plus transaction expenses * Purchase price represents material discount to hard asset orderly liquidation value * Attractive committed debt facility which requires no amortization NEW YORK -- Hyde Park Acquisition Corp.
The term loan tranche amortizes on a quarterly basis based on a straight line two-year amortization schedule to a residual value of 25% of the net orderly liquidation value of the trademarks with no additional repayments required until maturity so long as the remaining amount of the tranche does not exceed such 25% valuation.
Advances under the DIP Facility for the Domestic Facilities are governed by a borrowing base consisting of conservative advances of eligible domestic accounts receivables, inventory, and fixed assets conservatively capped by a percentage of the orderly liquidation value of eligible equipment and certain real estate.
Based on the advance rates set forth in the commitment letter of its asset-based lender (which is based on an orderly liquidation value of the OEM business), such lender would be willing to advance 150% or more above Mr.