Xu  proposed an approach to solve the multiple attribute group decision making problems with the uncertain linguistic information, based on the uncertain linguistic ordered weighted averaging (ULOWA) operator and the uncertain linguistic hybrid aggregation (ULHA) operator.
What does OWA stand for?
OWA stands for Ordered Weighted Averaging
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OWA
We have 48 other meanings of OWA in our Acronym Attic
- One Winged Angel (band)
- One World Archaeology (book series)
- One-Winged Angel (Final Fantasy VII boss)
- OneWorld Africa (OneWorld International; Zambia)
- Open Wireless Architecture
- Open World Assumption (formal logic)
- Opiate Withdrawal Assessment
- Optimized Wideband Antenna (NW3Z)
- Oracle Web Agent (Oracle database software)
- Orange Winged Amazon (bird species)
- Oregon Whitewater Association (Oregon)
- Oregon Winegrowers' Association (Portland, OR)
- Organization of Women Architects and Design Professionals
- Oriental Weavers of America
- Other Way Around (software)
- Outlook Web Access
- Owatonna Wrestling Association (Owatonna, MN)
- Outdoor Writers Association of America
- Outsourcing World Achievement Awards
- Oregon Wine Advisory Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
The use of probabilities and the ordered weighted averaging (OWA) operator (Yager 1988) in the same aggregation process is a very useful method for considering the probabilistic information and the attitudinal character of the decision maker in the same formulation.
Keywords: multi-criteria decision analysis, multi-attribute decision analysis, weighted linear combination method, WLC, ordered weighted averaging method, OWA Povzetek: V prispevku predstavljamo uporaba tehnologije GIS pri veckriterijskih odlocitvenih postopki.