Nicholas Christopher Sewell, 20 of Churchill Drive, Marske, fined PS35 and order to pay PS105 costs for dunk and disorderly behaviour.
What does OTP stand for?
OTP stands for Order to Pay
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OTP
We have 103 other meanings of OTP in our Acronym Attic
- Operational Trial Period
- Operations Test Plan (US NASA)
- Operations Training Package
- Operator Training Program (various organizations)
- Opioid Treatment Program
- Opposite Track Path (DVD mastering system)
- Optical Technology Project
- Optical Transport Platform (various companies)
- Optional Time Period
- Orbital Time Processor
- Ore Transport Permit (Department of Environment and Natural Resources; Philippines)
- Oregon Transportation Plan
- Orientation Training Program (various organizations)
- Orlando Theatre Project (Orlando, FL)
- Országos Takarék Pénztár (Hungarian: General Saving Bank)
- Other Theater Project (Cleveland, Ohio)
- Other Tobacco Product (taxation designation)
- Other Transfer Payment (various organizations)
- Other Trustworthy Person (PEZ collectors)
- Outdoor Therapeutic Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are excited to be working with JPMorgan in support of MetLife's Order to Pay automation initiative," said Xign President and CEO Tom Glassanos.
AMONG the cases dealt with by Teesside Magistrates' Court on Tuesday July 3 were: Steven Dennis Healy, 35, of Hilston Close, Ingleby Barwick, fined pounds 120 and order to pay costs of pounds 65, for speeding and driving without an appropriate licence.