Rowling's "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
What does OOTF stand for?
OOTF stands for Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of OOTF
We have 1 other meaning of OOTF in our Acronym Attic
- Offer of the Day (Offers.com)
- One of These Days (Pink Floyd song)
- Order of the Dragon (gaming guild, World of Warcraft)
- Order of the Dragonriders (Age of Conan gaming guild)
- Out of the Darkness
- Out of the Dryer
- Out of the Dust
- Outfit of the Day (fashion)
- Ohio Olmstead Task Force (Columbus, OH)
- Operation: Off the Fence (grassroots tax reform group)
- Object-Oriented Transcription Factors Database (formerly TFD: Transcription Factors Database)
- On the Other Hand
- Orchestra on the Hill (Cambridge, England)
- Order Of The Hammer (World of Warcraft guild)
- One of Those Horrible Moms (blog)
- Once on This Island (musical)
- Ontwerpersopleiding Technische Informatica (Dutch)
- Object Oriented Technology in Aviation (US Federal Aviation Administration)
- Order of the Illustrious Knights of Fire
- Object Oriented Tool Integration Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
Harry Potter & The Order Of The Phoenix Warner Home Video 3.
Now you can re-enact dramatic scenes from Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix with magical creatures and deluxe action figures from PopCo, part of Corgi International.
The Order Of The Phoenix is released on July 11 and the teens insist they lead normal lives.
The wizard again needs his trusty wand to battle the soul-sucking monsters in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - one of 2007's most eagerly awaited movies.
Two years after The Order Of The Phoenix was released, Harry Potter fever will hit the UK again, when instalment six, Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince, is released.
The Harry we encounter in the recently released fifth installment, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Scholastic, 2003), has picked up some internal scars to match the lightning bolt--shaped mark on his forehead.
The Order of the Phoenix seems to portray a totally different boy, one who usually fails to subordinate his emotions to reason.