THE much-coveted Order of the Brown Nose goes to Plaid's Vice-President, MEP Jill Evans, for the following words on her leader.
What does OBN stand for?
OBN stands for Order of the Brown Nose
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OBN
We have 25 other meanings of OBN in our Acronym Attic
- Oyster Bay Marlborough Vineyards Limited (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Obligatory BMW Content (newsgroups; forums)
- Ocean Basin Narrative
- Ohio Board of Nursing
- Oklahoma Board of Nursing
- Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics (Oklahoma)
- Old Boys Network (various locations)
- Open Bibliotheek Netwerk
- Open Broadcast Network (Bosnia & Herzegovina wide television network)
- Open Business Network
- Outcomes-Based Network (Coventry Workers' Comp Services; Florida)
- Overseas Business Network (UK)
- One Bank No Boundaries (award)
- Outer Banks North Carolina
- Old But Not Dead
- Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Observatori de Neologia (Spain)
- Organic Bean and Grain (Caro, MI)
- Organisme à But Non Lucratif (French: Non-Profit Organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Peter Thomas HAVING, in recent weeks, forfeited any claim to the title of jockeys' apologist, and probably now having fewer friends in the weighing room than Dermot Weld has in Australia, I rest easy in the knowledge that I can stick up for one of our wiry friends without being awarded the dreaded OBN - the Order of the Brown Nose.
Among fascinating anecdotes about his insecurity and fear of rejection at elections (occupational hazard for politicians, Peter), there is also a real candidate for an Order of the Brown Nose award.