He was deeply committed to the Catholic Faith and became a member of the Third Order of St.
What does OSF stand for?
OSF stands for Order of St. Francis (Catholic group)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OSF
We have 113 other meanings of OSF in our Acronym Attic
- Open Software Forum
- Open Software Foundation
- Open Source Food (est. 2008)
- Open Systems Foundation
- OpenSSL (Secure Sockets Layer) Software Foundation (Adamstown, MD)
- Operating System Firmware
- Operational Support Facility
- Operations Support Flight
- Operations System Function (ANSI)
- Optimistes sans Frontieres (French: Optimists without Borders; Belgium)
- Ordered Statistics Filter
- Ordinateurs sans Frontieres (French: Computers without Borders)
- Ordinis Sancti Francisci (of the order of St Francis)
- Ordnance Storage Facility
- Oregon Shakespeare Festival (Ashland, Oregon)
- Organizational Structure Facility
- Orthoptera Species File
- Osaka Securities Financing (Japan)
- Osaki Sports Foundation (Japan)
- Other Structures and Facilities
Samples in periodicals archive:
Moore was appointed chief financial officer of OSF Saint Francis Medical Center in 1980 after having served as reimbursement manager for the Sisters of the Third Order of St.
She was also a life member of the Altar and Little Flower societies and the 3rd Order of St.
Mother Marianne Cope, a German religious of the Sisters of the Third Order of St.
This option, the first of its kind, is offered by OSF Health-Plans, owned and operated by the Sisters of the Third Order of St.
The former provincial of the Sisters of the Third Order of St.
In another clause of his will the Father Founder ordered that if, some day, one or more priests of the order of St.
John's Hospital was founded in 1875 by the Hospital Sisters of the Third Order of St.