According to Mike Rodriguez, Pacific Bell human resources vice president and chief bargainer for the companies, the Telecommunications International Union (TIU) and the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local 1011, Order of Repeatermen and Toll Testboardmen (ORTT), also have voted to accept three-year labor contracts.
What does ORTT stand for?
ORTT stands for Order of Repeatermen and Toll Testboardmen (telephone industry union)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ORTT
- Rwanda's Office of Tourism and National Parks
- One Ring To Rule Them All
- Occurrence Reporting and Tracking System
- Office of Research Training and Services (Smithsonian Institution; Washington, DC)
- Operational Readiness Test System
- Operational Recording & Testing System
- Optional Residence Telephone Service
- Off Road Trail Tools (Tucson, AZ)
- Operational Readiness Training Test
- Operations Room Team Trainer (Royal Canadian Navy)
- Országos Rádió És Televízió Testület (Hungarian: National Radio and Television Authority; Budapest, Hungary)
- Outward Remittance Telegraphic Transfer (HSBC Bank; Hong Kong)
- Office of Research and Technology Transfer Administration
- Oral Rehydration Therapy Unit (diarrhea)
- Overseas Radio and Television (Chinese Ministry)
- Online Round the World (domain registration company; Germany)
- Old Russian (linguistics)
- Oncology Research Unit (various locations)
- Operation Round Up (various organizations)
- Oral Roberts University (Tulsa, Oklahoma)