Davidson was appointed commander of the Order of Military Merit in 2002, and awarded an honourary Doctorate in Civil Law by the University of King's College in 2007.
What does ORMM stand for?
ORMM stands for Order of Military Merit (award; Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ORMM
- Oyster Ridge Music Festival (Kemmerer, WY)
- Oasis Resource Management Group
- Office of Research on Minority Health (US NIH)
- Off-Road Motorsports Hall of Fame
- Oaks of Righteousness Movement International (Togo)
- Organic Resource Management Inc. (Woodbridge, Ontario, Canada)
- Orion Remote Method Invocation
- Olivia Rodham Memorial Library (Nelson, NH)
- Oak Ridges Moraine Land Trust (Canada)
- Operations Research Models and Methods (book)
- Ochotniczej Rezerwy Milicji Obywatelskiej (Polish: Voluntary Reserve Civic Militia)
- Ocean Resources Management Plan (Hawaii and Oregon)
- Office of Resource Management and Planning (University of California, Davis)
- Operational Risk Management Professional (International Council for Operational Risk Management)
- Operational Risk Management Program
- Operational Risk Management Program Working Group
- Order on Motion for Reconsideration (legal)
- Office of Regulatory and Management Services (United States Forest Service)
- Operating Resource Management System
- Operational Readiness Monitoring System
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was appointed to the Order of Military Merit in 1997.
The Order of Military Merit was created in 1972 to recognize service and devotion to duty by members of the Canadian Armed Forces.
was inducted as an Officer of the Order of Military Merit in a ceremony officiated by Governor General Adrienne Clarkson at Rideau Hall, Ottawa, last June Maj.
He is a recipient of the Canadian Order of Military Merit (Commander) and the U.
His many awards include Officer of the Order of Canada, Commander of the Order of Military Merit, the Distinguished Flying Cross, the Order of Ontario and Queen's Counsel.