has announced that it will acquire e-commerce and order management software firm ShopVisible.
What does OMS stand for?
OMS stands for Order Management Software
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OMS
We have 257 other meanings of OMS in our Acronym Attic
- Optical Multiplex Section
- Optically Modulated Scatterer
- Optimal Management Strategy
- Optimum Mass System (tennis racket)
- Optimum Mode Selection
- Oracle Management Server
- Oracle Media Server
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
- Orbital Maintenance System
- Orbital Maneuvering System
- Order Management Solution (software)
- Order Management System
- Ordnance Management System
- Oregon Mycological Society
- Organic Mass Spectrometry
- Organic Matter Solubles
- Organic Mental Syndrome (neurological disorder)
- Organisation Main Secrète (French)
- Organisation Mondiale de la Santé (World Health Organization)
- Organisation Mondiale pour la Santé (French: World Health Organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Software provider Aestiva Software has announced that its Aestiva Purchase Order, a multi-user purchase order management software for medium-to-large enterprises, now includes a free mobile access mode.
Bradshaw has specialized in supply chain management software, multi-channel order management software, Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) and a wide variety of enterprise software technologies and services.
Order management software is now included, this enables the user to process and track orders, manage customer and prospect information, print out documentation and address labels, and follow-up sales leads and enquiries.
Aestiva Purchase Order, the leading multi-user purchase order management software for medium-to-large enterprises, now includes a free mobile access mode.
Provider of mobile enterprise software solutions, Apptricity, has been selected by a global security and aerospace company, Lockheed Martin to provide asset management and work order management software solutions to C130J Super Hercules maintenance and aircrew training facilities.
They design Order management Software as an add-on to QuickBooks.
The latest version adds order management software that enables the user to process and track orders, manage customer and prospect information, print out documentation and address labels and follow up sales leads and enquiries.