a wholly-owned subsidiary which previously housed the Company's Order Book Management Systems (OBMS) business, to G.
What does OBMS stand for?
OBMS stands for Order Book Management System (New York Board of Trade)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OBMS
We have 7 other meanings of OBMS in our Acronym Attic
- Omai Bauxite Mining Inc. (South Africa)
- Opera Binary Markup Language
- Outward Bound Malaysia Lumut (Lumut, Malaysia)
- Oblivion Mod Manager (video game)
- Organizational Behavior Management Network
- Optimum Basin Management Program (California)
- Oregon Beach Monitoring Program (Oregon Department of Human Services)
- Oldham Business Management School (University Centre Oldham; UK)
- Opase Business Management Services (computing)
- Operating Budget Management System
- Ormond Beach Middle School (Florida)
- Otte Blair Middle School (Blair, NE)
- Outblaze Business Mail Server
- One Bridge Mobile Solutions Platform (Extended Systems)
- Order of Battle Management Tool
- Oregon Board of Massage Therapists (Salem, OR)
- Outpatient-Based Medical Team
- Old Bridge Municipal Utilities Authority (New Jersey)
- Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles (Columbus, OH)
- Oxford Book of Modern Verse
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Order Book Management System (OBMS) at the New York Board of Trade (NYBOT) has a new user: R.
The joint venture will provide R&N with an advanced front office order book management system and access via TSII's interfaces to electronic exchanges around the world.