And although she has had to leave her job at Newcastle's Orchard Information Systems, her former colleagues have rallied round.
What does OIS stand for?
OIS stands for Orchard Information Systems (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OIS
We have 146 other meanings of OIS in our Acronym Attic
- Open Interface Specification
- Operation Identification Sheet (EU)
- Operational Information System (various organizations)
- Operational Intercommunication System
- Operator Identification System (AT&T)
- Ophthalmic Imaging System (software)
- Optical Image Stabilizer (digital cameras)
- Optimal Information Size
- Optimal Integrated Solutions (Carlsbad, CA)
- Orbit Improvement System
- Ordnance Information Sysyen (US Navy)
- Ordnance Initiation System
- Oregon Intervention System (Oregon Department of Human Services)
- Organization for Internet Safety
- Organization for Internet Security
- Organization of Indigenous People in Suriname
- Orinda Intermediate School (Orinda, CA)
- OSHA Information System
- Osteopathic Information Service
- Overbeek Information Security B.V.
Samples in periodicals archive:
AS THE biggest independent supplier of IT business solutions to the public sector, Newcastle-based Orchard Information Systems has many reasons to be optimistic with growth forecast for this financial year despite the recession.
Tim Williams, Managing Director at Orchard Information Systems said: "Our arcHouse Plus programme is of strategic and mission critical importance to Orchard and many of our customers.
HOUSING sector information and communications technology - ICT - specialist Orchard Information Systems has completed a deal for fellow North East company Applaud Web Solutions, and plans to bring in 12 new staff across the whole business in the next year.
The pair had just completed their Btec National Award for IT Practitioners when a member of staff from Orchard Information Systems came into their schools to discuss apprenticeships within the firm.
Futures Housing Group and Southern Housing Group have both successfully implemented self-service tenant portals from Orchard Information Systems.
Byline: By Nick Whitten Newcastle-based IT company Orchard Information Systems has strengthened their 135-strong team with the appointment of three new employees.
at, software developers Orchard Information Systems and Non Linear Dynamics, and 3D image analysts ffA, and the recently-launched pounds 3m Evolve Mezzanine Fund is already helping to add new names to the company's 130-strong portfolio of active investments.