As part of the final reorganization, on December 31, 2003 all existing notes and shares of capital stock of Orbital Imaging Corporation were cancelled.
What does OIC stand for?
OIC stands for Orbital Imaging Corporation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OIC
We have 169 other meanings of OIC in our Acronym Attic
- Operator Instruction Chart
- Opiate Induced Constipation
- Opioid Induced Constipation
- Opportunities Industrialization Center
- Optical Imaging Center
- Options Industry Council (Chicago, IL)
- Opus International Communications, Inc
- Opus International Consultants (various locations)
- Oracle Incentive Compensation
- Oral Interpreting Certificate
- Orchid Identification Center (Marie Selby Botanical Gardens)
- Order in Council (Canada)
- Order Isolation Control
- Oregon Institute of Cosmetology (Medford, OR)
- Organismo Italiano di Contabilità (Italian Accounting Committee)
- Organization for International Cooperation (various locations)
- Organization of Islamic Cooperation
- Organization of the Islamic Conference
- Organizational Identity Construction
- Oriental Insurance Corporation (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 million non-recurring gain, recorded as a credit to settlement expense in the first quarter of 2004, resulted from the sale of notes that the company had received from its former affiliate, Orbital Imaging Corporation.
18 /PRNewswire/ -- Orbital Imaging Corporation (ORBIMAGE) announced today the official release of its first set of sample images from its OrbView-3 high-resolution commercial imaging satellite.
15 /PRNewswire/ -- Orbital Imaging Corporation (ORBIMAGE) announced today that it has reached a settlement agreement with MacDonald Dettwiler & Associates, Ltd.
SeaWiFS is the NASA name for the OrbView-2 sensor owned and operated by Orbital Imaging Corporation, of Dulles, VA.
Orbital further stated that the expected net loss for the quarter is primarily due to an operating loss at the company's electronic systems segment and expected charges related to Orbital's settlement with Orbital Imaging Corporation (ORBIMAGE).
Orbital built OrbView-3 for Orbital Imaging Corporation (ORBIMAGE) at the company's satellite manufacturing facility in Dulles, VA.
7 /PRNewswire/ -- Orbital Imaging Corporation (ORBIMAGE) announced today the promotion of two senior executives.