NASA's Orbital Debris Program Office at the Lyndon B.
What does ODPO stand for?
ODPO stands for Orbital Debris Program Office (National Aeronautics Space Administration, Johnson Space Center; Houston, TX)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ODPO
We have 1 other meaning of ODPO in our Acronym Attic
- Otsego District Public Library (Otsego, MI)
- Operational Development Project for Local Authorities
- Objective Directed Project Management
- Office of Disaster Preparedness and Management
- Office of the Deputy Prime Minister (UK)
- Optical Disc Project Management (UK)
- OS (Operating System) Directed Power Management
- Other Designated Physical and Mental Conditions
- Off Duty Police Officer
- Old Dominion Prosthetics and Orthotics (Lynchburg, VA)
- Office of the Director of Public Procurement (Malawi)
- Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions (Sydney, New South Wales, Australia)
- Optical Disc Publishing Program
- Office for Displaced Persons and Refugees (Croatia)
- Office of the Data Protection Registrar
- Optical Dedicated Protection Ring (Nortel Networks)
- Operating Documents Preliminary Review Form
- Office of Diversity Programs and Services (George Mason University)
- Ohio Department of Public Safety
- Oil Diffuser Pentagram Square (incense burner)
Samples in periodicals archive:
June 2010 It was announced that NASA's Orbital Debris Program Office expects to begin actively working on how to remove debris in orbit.
Most of UARS will burn up in the atmosphere, but up to 26 individual pieces, with a combined mass of about 1,100 pounds (500 kg), will survive the fall, said Nicholas Johnson, chief scientist of NASA's Orbital Debris Program office at the Johnson Space Center in Houston.
But there's still time to remedy the problem, claims Nicholas Johnson, program manager for NASA's Orbital Debris Program Office.