6: "Plutonian Ode" * Philip Glass, composer * Bruckner Orchester Linz, orchestra; Dennis Russell Davies, conductor * Orange Mountain Music The late, great gay poet Allen Ginsberg channeled a ferocious anger and fear over nuclear proliferation into his 1978 epic poem "Plutonian Ode.
What does OMM stand for?
OMM stands for Orange Mountain Music (record company; New York, NY)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OMM
We have 102 other meanings of OMM in our Acronym Attic
- Open Mediation Manager
- Open Minded Music (est. 2003; UK)
- Open Music Model
- Operation and Maintenance Manual
- Operation, Maintenance, and Monitoring (project management)
- Operational Maturity Model
- Operations and Materials Management
- Operations Management Meeting
- Optical Media Module
- Optical Micro-Machines, Inc.
- Orbital Maintenance Mission
- Orbiter Maintenance and Modification (NASA)
- Orbiter Major Modification (NASA)
- Order of Military Merit
- Organisation Météorologique Mondiale (French: World Meteorological Organization)
- Organización Meteorológica Mundial (Spanish: World Meteorological Organization)
- Organizational Maintenance Manual
- Organizational Mastery Methodology (Stanford Advanced Project Management)
- Organizzazione Meteorologica Mondiale
- Original Mountain Marathon (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Clare Mackney Launched by the Orange Mountain Music label (established specifically to distribute Philip Glass's music), this is the first of Glass's four-volume 'Concerto Project', which judging by these two offerings, will do much to please and little to surprise the composer's many fans.