The Irvine Entrepreneur Forum is funded in part by a grant from the Orange County Workforce Investment Board.
What does OCWIB stand for?
OCWIB stands for Orange County Workforce Investment Board (Santa Ana, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Oatka Creek Watershed Committee (New York)
- Ottawa-Carleton Wildlife Centre (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Oregon Cascades West Council of Governments
- Orange County Water District
- Orange County Web Design (Anaheim, CA)
- Olympic Collectors World Fair (Olympic Philately, Numismatic, and Memorabilia Commission; International Olympic Committee)
- Orange County Worship Fellowship (California)
- Odessa Chuck Wagon Gang (est. 1940; Odessa, TX)
- Oil and Chemical Watch International
- Oklahoma City Writers, Inc.
- Ohio Celebration of Women in Computing
- Optimist Club of West Knoxville (Tennessee)
- Orange County Women Lawyers Association (California)
- Our Church's Wider Mission
- Online Christian Webcasting Network
- Orange County Women Networkers (California)
- Oakland China Wildlife Preservation (Oakland, CA)
- Off-Campus Work Permit (Canada)
- Off-Campus Work Program
- Office of Civilian Waste Programs
Samples in periodicals archive:
Initially the target goal set by CMTC and the Orange County Workforce Investment Board (WIB) was to retain 80 jobs throughout the county during a six month contract period.
Facilitated by a partnership between UC Irvine Extension and the Orange County Workforce Investment Board (OCWIB), and funded under the President's High Growth Job Training Initiative for Biotechnology, three Orange County-based biotechnology and medical device heavy-weights Co Advanced Medical Optics (AMO), Beckman Coulter, and Edwards Lifesciences Co are collaborating to provide a group of high-potential employees with an industry-specific leadership training program.